Win an fantastic trip to the Big Apple with Cassidy Travel and Multitrip.com
Stay in New York with a friend for 5 nights in Manhattan – the city that never sleeps!
Starting Monday 8th October!
Every active hour our New York Cabbie will shout “Welcome to New York baby !”
If you hear the cabbie shout again later that same hour be the first to Whatsapp us with NEW YORK to be into win
Each qualifier goes into the Big draw on Friday Oct 19th when Pj & Jim in the morning will make the winning call just before 10am
We will play seven days per week until the finale
Whatsapp 087 188 0008 to enter
The Prize :
- You and a friend will fly to New York with United Airlines for a Christmas shopping extravaganza
- Staying 5 nights at the 4* Roger Smith Hotel in Manhattan
- Take a Day trip to Woodbury Common Shopping outlet
- And top it all of with a super-duper New York Tour including Empire State, Statue of Liberty and Hop-on/Hop-off tour
- All wrapped up for Christmas with a Multitrip.com Travel Insurance policy and $500 Spending Money!!
Woodbury Common Outlet, New York
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is an outlet center located in Central Valley, New York. The center is owned by Premium Outlets, a subsidiary of Simon Property Group, and takes its name from the town in which it is located. Opened in late 1985, expanded in 1993, and again in 1998, the center now has 220 stores occupying more than 800,000 square feet (72,000 m²) and is one of the largest contiguous outlet centers in the world. Due to its size, different areas are color-coded to help visitors orient themselves, and on weekends, trolleys are available to transport shoppers from the parking lots and around the center.
Due to its proximity to New York City, Woodbury Common is a major attraction for foreign tourists visiting the region. Japanese tourists have been overtaken by Chinese tourists as the most frequent foreign visitors.
Terms and Conditions
- Prize is for entry to the Final of the 4FM‘New York, New York’Promotion
- The final will take place on the 19thof October2018 live on 4FM
- The Prize includes;
- Return flights for 2 -Dublin to Newark
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Roger Smith Hotel in Manhattan
- Day trip to Woodbury Common Shopping outlet
- Super New York Tour including Empire State, Statue of Liberty and Hop-on/Hop-off tour
- A Multitrip.com Travel Insurance policy
- $500 Spending Money
- Prize must be redeemed and booked by the winner by the 9thof November 2018 -no extension will be permitted.
- The flights, hotels and all other elements of the prize are subject to availability and change.
- The flights consist of 2 round trip economy class tickets from Dublin to Newark on United Airlines
- Depart Dublin to Newark 10/12/18 09.00/11.30
- Return Newark to Dublin 15/12/1819.35/0700 (next day)
- Tickets are non-transferable and will only be issued to the email address provided by the winner.
- Tickets have no cash value, are non-refundable, and cannot be transferred to another airline.
- United Airlines reserve the right to change its schedule at short notice and in such event passengers will be notified by email.
- Once ticketed, changes made may incur a fee.
- The flight Prize winner and their companion accept the Prize at their own risk.
- com Travel Insurance Policy is an Annual Worldwide Premier Policy for 2 people.
- Prize includes airport transfers.
- Hotel stay room is subject to availability. Breakfast is not included.
- If the prize is not claimed within the specified time limit the prize will be forfeited.
- Any requested upgrades or changes to the stated holiday prize will be at the winner’s own expense.
- Competition is open to Irish residents only.
- Entrants and the accompanying passenger must be aged 21 years or older. Both passengers must travel together.
- Prizes must not be sold or auctioned.
- Prize is non – refundable, and non-endorsable. It holds no cash value. Failure to avail of this trip for any reason whatsoever does not entitle the winner to an alternative holiday or a cash prize.
- No date changes will be accepted after the booking has been made.
- Initial Names given as prize-winners cannot be changed, names must be furnished as per passport. Any additional changes or charges as a result of name changes after the prize has been booked will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Prize money is payable to the prize winner only, as part of this overall prize. The prize must be accepted as a whole or will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Income taxes (if any) paid on the value of this prize, or any other applicable surcharges, shall be the responsibility of the winner, parent or legal guardian.
- Winners will be required to apply for an ESTA Visa Waiver before travel and are responsible for any costs incurred.
- Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and are solely responsible for any special visa requirements and medical vaccinations/other recommended medical requirements.
- Visa fees apply for EU passport holders and winner must pay these fees themselves.
- Winner and guest must hold valid passports (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip).
- Winner and guest are solely responsible for completing all documentation (electronic or other) required in advance of travel/entry and are solely responsible for paying any associated fees.
- Winner and guest are solely responsible for any duty which must be paid on goods purchased abroad upon their return to Ireland.
- Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (e.g. telephone charges, meals, room service, excursions, etc.) will be at the winner’s own expense.
- The competition winner agrees to a promotional photo shoot and for usage of such in press releases, PR events and any media events associated with this prize. Multitrip.com, United Airlines &Cassidy Travelreserve the right to this.
- United Airlines, Cassidy Travel& Multitrip.com reserve the right to change desired dates of trip
- This prize excludes United Airlines, Cassidy Travel& Multitrip.com employees and their immediate families, their agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.Any such entries will be deemed invalid.