Win an amazing trip to Orlando, Florida with Tour America on Classic Hits
Starting Monday 10th September!
Experience the Wonder of Orlando with Tour America dot ie, Visit Orlando Aer Lingus!
· Return direct flights to Orlando with Aer Lingus
· 7 nights hotel accommodation in a two bedroom suite at the 4* Sonesta Suites
· Family passes to ICON Orlando
· Family passes for a 30 minute Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures Ride
· Terms and conditions apply
How to play!
- Spin the “The Tour America wheel of fortune”
- You will have 30″ to name as name many items as possible from the selection they land on
- The player who gets the most correct for that day qualifies for the final
- The winner will be called live on air by Pj & Jim just before 10am on September 21st
When to play!
Weekends – 11am, 2pm, 5pm
Tour America / Visit Orlando Holiday Giveaway – Classic Hits 4FM Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes return Aer Lingus flights for two adults and two children to Orlando from Dublin, seven nights in a 2 bedroom suite in the 4 star Sonesta ES Suites Hotel on International Drive, family pass for 2 adults and 2 children to the ICON Orlando and Boggy Creek Airboat Ride.
- This prize is subject to availability and winner must travel between January – March 2019.
- Hotel is subject to space availability. Not valid during holiday periods, periods when hotel projects occupancy to be 80% or higher, and during black-out dates.
- Blackout dates apply.
- No alternative prize, cash or otherwise to any of the prize elements, will be offered in lieu of any prize.
- Full names must be given with 14 days of winner being notified.
- Winner and guest(s) must hold valid passports and are solely responsible for any special visa requirements.
- Winner and guest(s) must hold valid travel insurance for the holiday duration and the promoter may require winner and guest to show evidence of valid travel insurance prior to travel.
- Winner must be over 21 years of age to enter.
- Transfers to/from relevant airport are not included.
- The winner is solely responsible for any duty that must be paid on goods purchased upon their return to Ireland.
- Any costs incurred additional to the holiday prize package booked (e.g. telephone charges etc.) will be at the winner’s own expense.
- Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates agreed and booked does not entitle the winner to an alternative holiday and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- If the details of the winner are not received within 14 days of the prize been given, the prize will be terminated.
- There is no monetary value of this holiday prize.
- The competition winner agrees to promotional photo shoot and for usage of such in various promotional materials required.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-changeable.
- Tour America reserve the right to change desired dates of trip.
- This prize is subject to availability.
- Open to adults aged 21 years or over with a valid passport excluding employees and their immediate families, their agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- Competition is open to Residents of Ireland.