Along with their latest album 'This Life', Take That have also announced a brand new arena and stadium tour for next year.
The tour will see the trio of Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, and Mark Owen play 29 shows across 15 cities in the UK and Ireland in 2024, with pop star Olly Murs joining the band as a special guest on stage.
Kicking off on 13 April next year at Sheffield, the tour also includes two Irish shows at Dublin's 3Arena, Dublin on April 22 and 23.
Tickets for these shows and more go on pre sale next week (September 27), before going on general sale from September 29 at 10am.
We're extremely excited to announce that we are going on a tour of the UK & Ireland in 2024! 💙 You can get pre-sale access by pre-ordering our brand-new album ‘This Life’ from the official Take That UK store before 10AM BST on the 26th Sep. https://t.co/7ElauYKxH8 pic.twitter.com/Riwg5PM1OI— Take That (@takethat) September 22, 2023
- Saturday 13 April Sheffield Utilita Arena
- Sunday 14 April Sheffield Utilita Arena
- Friday 19 April Leeds First Direct Arena
- Saturday 20 April Leeds First Direct Arena
- Monday 22 April Dublin 3Arena
- Tuesday 23 April Dublin 3Arena
- Thursday 25 April London The O2
- Friday 26 April London The O2
- Saturday 27 April London The O2
- Tuesday 30 April London The O2
- Friday 03 May Glasgow OVO Hydro
- Saturday 04 May Glasgow OVO Hydro
- Sunday 05 May Glasgow OVO Hydro
- Tuesday 07 May Manchester Co-op Live
- Wednesday 08 May Manchester Co-op Live
- Friday 10 May Manchester Co-op Live
- Saturday 11 May Manchester Co-op Live
- Tuesday 14 May Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Wednesday 15 May Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Friday 17 May Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Saturday 18 May Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Friday 24 May Middlesbrough Riverside Stadium
- Sunday 26 May Nottingham The City Ground Stadium
- Tuesday 28 May Norwich Carrow Road Stadium
- Thursday 30 May Milton Keynes Stadium MK
- Saturday 01 June Southampton St Mary’s Stadium
- Tuesday 04 June Plymouth Home Park Stadium
- Thursday 06 June Swansea Swansea.com Stadium
- Saturday 08 June Bristol Ashton Gate Stadium
Along with the tour, Take That have also announced their latest album 'This Life'.
Arriving on November 24 this year, the band have also announced a new single 'Windows', which features on the album.
“It’s been a wonderful experience being back in the studio together making this record. It has that feeling of spreading your wings, letting out the old and bringing in the new” Take That have stated. 'We’re incredibly proud of the new album - there’s a sense of togetherness, whether that’s us coming back together as a band or people wanting connection in their own lives. We’re excited for this new chapter".